August Committee minutes – Click here.
June Committee minutes – Click here
March Committee minutes – Click here.
AGM Minutes 2017 – Click here.
DH10 Risk Assessment Form – Click here.
As part of our affiliation to England Athletics, the club benefits from its third party insurance cover. Details are in the documents below.
UKA Insurance for Athletes – Click here.
UKA Insurance for clubs – Click here
London Marathon ballot
At its April 2017 meeting, the Committee agreed some changes to the criteria for entry to the draw for the place allocated to Lingfield Running Club for London Marathon each year.
The aim is to encourage more members to become involved in the running of the club.
Candidates must, in the course of the year prior to entering the ballot:
– Complete four club trophy events.
– Been involved in at least one club activity (such as timekeeping or marshalling at club runs i.e. May races, Handicap races, Dry Hill Ten, LRC official parkruns), or sitting on the committee, or organising a social event, handicap race or other club activity.
– You must have been a Club member for a calendar year.
– You must be England Athletics registered, with Lingfield as your first claim club.
– You must not have won a Club place in the last two years.